Work With Us
Customer Service, Marketing & Communications
Starting date: ASAP
Do you want to make a change and contribute to making people happier and healthier with new raw food and juicing innovations? As well as, making our planet cleaner and greener one step at a time? Are you ambitious? Hard working? Able to work independently? A real problem solver? A self starter? Enthusiastic and eager to learn? Then apply now as we are now accepting applications for an all round Customer Service, Marketing & Communications Superstar to join our young and vibrant team!
We opened in October 2014 with an online store offering cold-pressed organic juices and juice cleanses New Zealand wide. We hand-craft the highest quality cold-pressed organic juices from fresh raw and local produce. Our products are organic, vegan, gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free, free of any additives and 100% homemade. It is our mission to provide everyone with the purest, most genuine, healthy, living juices to that is made with love, care and professionalism for total body, mind and soul health and wellbeing.
Activities and Responsibilities
- Customer Service – manage email platforms, responding to general queries and customer requests in a timely and professional manner (online store customers, wholesale customers, event and catering enquiries). Oversee bi-weekly courier deliveries and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Liaise with Juice Team - work with our Juice Manager and Juice Team regarding orders, coordinate with relevant staff to fulfil customer, wholesale and event requests and relevant projects.
- Email Digital Marketing - use Mailchimp to create content and send out bi-weekly emails to database.
- Digital Content Creation - create content for blogs and emails on our products as well as health and wellbeing topics, have a general knowledge of social media content creation and assist with poster design, website design and content creation for promotions.
- Website editing – keeping our site up to date with images as well as text.
- Online Communications - responding to customers on our online platforms, posting on our social media platforms when required.
- B to B Sales –find new sales channels and assist in managing current B to B partners.
Skills and Experience Required
- Service driven with a friendly and professional communication style
- Able to work with Mailchimp & Shopify
- Design knowledge, experience with Canva is preferred but not a must
- Experience with Facebook and Google Ads
- Digitally savvy with access to a laptop
- Sales driven & business development orientated
- Strong organizational skills
- Creative and innovative
- Interest in whole foods and healthy lifestyle
10-15 hours per week, flexible to your schedule
Monday - Friday and Sunday evenings
Interested in joining our team? Let us know why you're the best candidate for the role by sending your CV and Cover Letter to Katie at email@example.com